This video shows you the many reasons why Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture makes the highest quality river tables made in America. View pictures of river tables that CVCF recently designed, built and delivered to customers in the U.S in 2020. Watch a video showing how we created a 19′ CNC engraved Mississippi River conference table from wood, epoxy resin and steel, here. This black walnut river table was handcrafted for the corporate conference room of the Crescent River Port Pilots’ Association, which is located in Louisiana. View pictures of river tables that CVCF recently designed, built and delivered to customers in the U.S in 2020.
It’s real custom furniture, designed by you and handcrafted in our workshop by real woodworking professionals. You even get to pick out the slabs you want for your table. Other so-called “custom” furniture makers aren’t really selling one-of-a-kind pieces like CVCF. They offer you limited choices for tabletops, legs, sizes, etc. – assembly line produced from prefabricated parts in their warehouse.
We harvest our wood sustainably, often under the direction of the Forest Service. This ensures the longterm health of the forest.
We spend up to 2 years removing moisture from the logs before starting to work with them. This helps prevent warping and cracking of the wood.
Our workshop is fully equipped to handle all the challenges of making a beautiful epoxy resin river table, which includes a temperature controlled, clean spray room for a smoother, scratch-resistant coat.
We also offer a large variety of metal and wood legs, plus you can design your own legs if you wish.
Our shipping standards are high – we want your package to arrive at your home or place of business looking just as it did when it left our shop. That means each piece of furniture gets its own heavily padded, solid wood crate. We ship to homeowners, restaurants, offices, businesses, and hotels throughout the continental United States.
Our furnishings include custom epoxy resin river tables, epoxy resin river beds and headboards, epoxy resin desks, epoxy resin wall art, rustic to modern farmhouse tables, barn doors, benches, countertops, shelves and so much more.
100+ River Tables ideas | How To Build A Massive Epoxy Resin River Table | John Malecki
Check out my building of a MASSIVE epoxy resin river table, complete with a hot-to for building it yourself!
100+ River Tables! Ideas | Pinterest Collection by Homecrux
This live edge river dining table has stones along the banks. Live edge tables have become one of the most sought after furniture styles in the last few years. They can be a focal element in any space.
20+ River Tables You Can Buy in 2020 [Homecrux July 20, 2020]
Want elegance of rivers in your living room? Here’re 20+ unique river tables that bring fluidity & curves of water bodies to your home.
Information On River Tables And Epoxy Resin From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Much Does A River Table Cost?
Small river tables range from $800 – $4,000, and larger river tables range from $1,800 – $6,500. Get more river table prices, here.
- How Thick Should A River Table Be?
CVCF frequently uses wood slabs that are 2″ thick to custom build sturdy river tables for customers that order locally and online in the U.S. After sanding, these 2″ thick slabs end up being about 1 3/4″ thick.
- Are River Tables Strong?
Well built epoxy resin river tables made by CVCF with sturdy natural live edge hardwood slabs are extremely durable and can seat 8, 10, 12 or more people. The surfaces of river table tops made by CVCF, are beautiful, strong and virtually impenetrable. The custom metal river table legs and bases handcrafted by CVCF will last for generations without maintenance.
Learn About About Building River Tables And Epoxy Resin And Wood Furniture From Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture
- How Do You Make A River Table?
This video shows how the “river” in a “River Table” is created by the furniture making team at Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture. A River Table is a live edge table that uses colored epoxy resin to fill the gap between two opposing live edge pieces– thus creating the appearance of a small “river.”
- Why Is Epoxy So Expensive?
The epoxy resins used by CVCF river table builders to coat river table tops are more expensive than casting (polyester or liquid synthetic) resins which are used for molds, figurines, industrial prototypes, jewelry and crafts. Casting resins cost less than clear epoxy resins but CVCF normally uses more expensive epoxy resins to build the highest quality handcrafted and custom designed river tables, due to their strength.
- What Is The Best Epoxy For A River Table?
CVCF uses many types of epoxy resins to build epoxy resin river tables and epoxy resin wooden countertops at our U.S. custom furniture manufacturing facility. CVCF river table builders prefer to use crystal clear high performance epoxy resins for wood slab countertops, kitchen countertops and dining room table tops because these epoxy resins are reliable and durable. The epoxy resins used by CVCF are resistant to burns, stains, scratches, gouges, cracks and chips.
Resin River Tables For Sale At CVCF River Table Online Store $800+ Epoxy Live Edge Dining Tables | Buy A Custom Built River Table | River Table Prices From $800+ | Submit Your Own River Table Design Idea | Request A Quote For A River Table | Large Handcrafted River Tables For Sale $1,800+ | Custom Built Epoxy Resin Live Edge Dining Tables And Kitchen Countertops | Handmade Rustic And Modern River Tables | Shipped To All 50 States
Custom Handmade Conference Room Table Material, Size, Shape And Design Options
- Modular Conference Tables And Modular Meeting Table Sets With CNC Carved Company Logos You’ll Love In 2021
- Custom Build Conference Tables Handmade By CVCF Include Materials Such As Solid Live Edge Wood Slabs, Epoxy Resin Colors, Steel, Metal, Stone, Glass, Leather And Wood Laminate
- Round, Square, Racetrack Oval, Boat Shaped, U-Shaped, V-Shaped Conference Tables Made With Epoxy Resin And Solid Natural Wood Slabs
- Epoxy Resin And Live Edge Conference Tables And Boardroom Tables For Meeting Spaces
- Configurable, Expandable, Space Saving, Flexible, Versatile Conference Tables [Made In The USA]
- Custom Conference Tables And Office Furniture On Wheels
- Buy A Custom Handmade Conference Table With Integrated Power And Data Locally Or Online $4,500+
How I Built a Booming Custom Furniture Business Online
Posted On YouTube On December 31, 2020 By Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture [ChagrinValleyCustomFurniture.com]
This video shows you how Sheldon Myeroff turned his custom furniture making hobby into a profitable international custom furniture making company – all after retirement! Success came primarily from specialization with a focus on designing, building and selling custom-made river (epoxy) tables and rustic and modern custom made barn doors. A “river table” is two pieces of natural wood with a river of epoxy resin flowing down the middle. That’s become 80% of his furniture making business.
Sheldon started Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture from his home in 2013, but only became serious about growing the company after moving into a large high-end furniture manufacturing facility in 2017. CVCF has become a manufacturer of high quality, handcrafted, custom designed furniture, specializing in custom live edge epoxy tables and desks for sale online to individuals and businesses throughout the continental United States and Canada. Sheldon’s innovative ideas for furniture and his furniture business have become a hallmark of his success.
The audio for this video is comprised of extracts from Andy Levine’s Second Act Stories podcast on December 7, 2020, and titled “Goodbye Executive Recruiting…Hello Furniture Marking”. Andy interviewed Sheldon and CVCF VP of Operations Zach Schulte for this podcast – which Adam wrote and voiced. The full podcast is only 20 minutes long and we hope you’ll give it a listen. You can find it at https://www.secondactstories.org.
The Chagrin Valley process is different from other custom furniture makers (builders) because we only make true custom furniture. That means you don’t go online to order and pay at the start of the process. With CVCF, you are part of the custom furniture-making process every step of the way as together we create a completely new, one-of-a-kind piece of epoxy resin furniture, specific to your unique needs and desires. You give us your design idea, choose the epoxy color, wood slab, make tweaks in the design, all remotely through video technology. You can even have an emblem or your company logo machined into the wood and filled with epoxy, or embed items in the epoxy such as school and college logos, rocks, crystals, and other sentimental memorabilia.
We harvest our wood sustainably, often under the direction of the U.S. Forest Service. This ensures the long term health of the forest. We spend up to 2 years removing moisture from the logs before starting to work with them. This helps prevent warping and cracking of the wood. Our 6,000 sq. ft. workshop is fully equipped to handle all the challenges of making a beautiful epoxy resin river table, which includes a temperature controlled, clean spray room for a smoother, scratch-resistant coat. We also offer a large variety of metal and wood legs, plus you can design your own legs if you wish.
Our furnishings include custom epoxy resin river tables, epoxy resin river beds and headboards, epoxy resin desks, epoxy resin wall art, rustic to modern farmhouse tables, barn doors, benches, countertops, shelves and so much more. Prices for our conference tables are based on such factors as size, wood species, live edge/not live edge, conference table components, epoxy resin, engraved company names, engraved logos, embedded objects in epoxy resin rivers, etc. Prices for our solid wood and live edge conference tables start at about $4,500, average about $9,000, and top off at about $18,000. Prices for conference tables with epoxy resin rivers and epoxy-filled CNC logos or scenes will cost more.
For a quote on handcrafting your epoxy resin river furniture design and shipping it to your home or place of business anywhere in the USA, call Sheldon Myeroff at 440-591-551, scan or take a photo of your design and text it to us at 440-591-5511, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Learn More About How CVCF Strives to Make the Highest Quality Live Edge River Tables in America
- Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture Website
- To see design options for live edge table and river table epoxy colors, wood species, legs and more.
- Fill out a form and request an estimate for custom furniture on this page.
- To learn how to draw, design, measure, make and order your own custom built furniture in the USA.
- To see our custom live edge epoxy resin river table gallery.
- To get ballpark prices on custom furniture.
The L-shaped corner desk show in this video was custom made with two African mahogany live edge wood slabs. It features hidden storage compartments, a hidden drawer and a hidden shelf for electronics. This handmade solid wood desk was commissioned locally in 2015 from Chagrin Valley Custom Furniture.
- Buy Custom Live Edge Furniture Dining Tables And Desks For Sale
- Photos And Videos Of Live Edge Furniture Sold Locally (U.S. Only) And Online In 2020
- Custom Live Edge Wood Slab And Epoxy Resin Countertops For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) For Sale [With Prices]
- Buy A Custom Desk Online | Live Edge And Epoxy Resin Designs
- Order A Live Edge Reception Desk With Walnut Wood And Black Epoxy Resin River
- Custom Live Edge River Table Legs And Table Bases Options
- Custom Epoxy River And Live Edge Wood Conference Tables For Sale Online
- Custom Live Edge Headboards And Epoxy Resin Headboards For Sale [Beds Too]
- 20+ Photos Of Epoxy Resin River Tables And Live Edge River Dining Tables
- Custom Made Live Edge Wood And Epoxy Resin Countertops, Table Tops & Bar Tops
- Custom Made Live Edge Wood Benches For Sale Locally (U.S. Only) & Online
- Custom Made Wood Shelves For Sale | Kitchen, Floating & Live Edge | Bookshelves
- Live Edge and Rustic Mantels For Sale Locally And Online
- Photos & Videos Of Live Edge Wood Slab Furniture Sold Locally (U.S) & Online
- The Best Wood Slabs For Custom Live Edge Furniture & Epoxy River Tables
- Buy A Custom Wood Dining Table | Rustic Farmhouse And Live Edge Epoxy Tables
- Custom Live Edge Furniture For Sale | Live Edge Dining Tables, Desks & Bar Tops
- In Stock River Tables And Live Edge Tables For Sale
- Crating And Shipping Live Edge River Tables CVCF 2020
- Watch Timber Cut Into Wood Slabs to Make Live Edge River Tables
- The Highest Quality Live Edge River Tables Made in the USA
- The Creation of a Custom-Made Ergonomic Live Edge Adjustable Height Desk
- How To Order Live Edge Custom Furniture In Cleveland And Akron