Custom Handmade Modular Conference Room Table Material, Size, Shape And Design Options
- Modular Conference Tables And Modular Meeting Table Sets With CNC Carved Company Logos You’ll Love In 2021
- Custom Build Conference Tables Handmade By CVCF Include Materials Such As Solid Live Edge Wood Slabs, Epoxy Resin Colors, Steel, Metal, Stone, Glass, Leather And Wood Laminate
- Round, Square, Racetrack Oval, Boat Shaped, U-Shaped, V-Shaped Conference Tables Made With Epoxy Resin And Solid Natural Wood Slabs
- Epoxy Resin And Live Edge Conference Tables And Boardroom Tables For Meeting Spaces
- Configurable, Expandable, Space Saving, Flexible, Versatile Conference Tables [Made In The USA]
- Custom Conference Tables And Office Furniture On Wheels
- Buy A Custom Handmade Conference Table With Integrated Power And Data Locally Or Online $4,500+
The Story Behind The Custom Built Modular Conference Table Pictured Here
A fancy sports car club in Detroit gave us a really awesome design idea for a modular epoxy river conference room table. The client wanted 4 tables with rivers going through them so when you put them together it was one large river table. CVCF refined the idea and built the table in our 6000 sq. ft. woodworking facility outside Cleveland, OH.
In this video, Zach Schulte, VP of Operations, tells you about how the “Quad” table was built, from selecting the walnut slabs for the table, to pouring the blue epoxy resin river, to sanding and topcoating the table with catalyzed varnish, and finally loading it in the van and driving it off to Michigan. We delivered the tables to their offices in April 2019.
Projects like this cost between $12,000 – $14,000. Prices for conference tables are based on the cost of the wood, the size of the table, the cost of the epoxy resins used, the steel legs required, the complexity of the design aspects and other materials required to handcraft the table.